These are my links for agosto 31st from 11:48 to 16:16:
These are my links for agosto 29th from 19:44 to 23:26:
- j.eng’s site – Documents
libHX 3.x Documentation
Introduction to Xtables-addons (presentation)
Writing your own Netfilter modules (Xtables, iptables)
Towards the Perfect Ruleset (iptables)
Detecting and deceiving network scans with Chaostables
Implementation of a Turing simulator (English)
Implementation eines Turingsimulators (German)
- Netfilter packet flow; hook/table ordering –
- UNetbootin – Homepage and Downloads – UNetbootin allows you to create bootable Live USB drives for a variety of Linux distributions from Windows or Linux, without requiring you to burn a CD. You can either let it download one of the many distributions supported out-of-the-box for you, or supply your own Linux .iso file if you've already downloaded one or your preferred distribution isn't on the list.
Dai un’occhiata ai link interessanti che ho trovato dal agosto 28th al agosto 29th:
- DivXConverter – foxoman – Project Hosting on Google Code – DivX converter is a simple Mencoder GUI to Produce DivX Player Compatible video format with subtitle attach . It support Copy AVI ( Same parameters as source file ) , HDTV, NTSC and PAL format .
- [A] m p a c h e : Pour l’Amour de la Musique depuis le 5 Mai 2001 – Ampache is a web based audio/video streaming application and file manager allowing you to access your music & videos from anywhere, using almost any internet enabled device.
- Simtec Entropy Key – The eKey generates a constant stream of very high-quality random numbers, ready to be mixed into the entropy already collected by your computer. The quality of the numbers passes randomness tests such as Diehard and Dieharder, chi and est. This means that when your computer requires random numbers, which is usually for very security-sensitive tasks such as certificate and key creation, administration, VPN access, and even customer-facing web requests, the data used to secure them is even stronger. The eKey also makes it extremely difficult for any attacker to discover what random data has been used, even if they have physical access to the eKey.
These are my links for agosto 28th from 11:53 to 19:40:
- Hypertable: An Open Source, High Performance, Scalable Database – Hypertable is an open source project based on published best practices and our own experience in solving large-scale data-intensive tasks. Our goal is to bring the benefits of new levels of both performance and scale to many data-driven businesses who are currently limited by previous-generation platforms. Our goal is nothing less than that Hypertable become one of the world’s most massively parallel high performance database platforms.
- Lo spicchio d’aglio – Ricette di cucina on-line – Tante ricette gastronomiche, ma anche utili informazioni sugli ingredienti, preparazioni di base, suggerimenti per orientarsi meglio in cucina e la newsletter per essere sempre informati di tutte le novità
- Dupé – Amigo DuTwitter –
Dai un’occhiata ai link interessanti che ho trovato dal agosto 26th al agosto 27th: