* Piranha : Kamikaze 8.09 + Jasager http://piranha.klashed.net/about/
It's an enhanced OpenWrt firmware* for La Fonera*. It is targeted on wireless hacking and features Aircrack-ng SVN, MDK3, CIFS share capability, complete WPA support for both ap and client modes and OpenWrt’s brand new web interface LuCI out of the box. The Piranha firmware is provided as is and will always be free of charge.
Comes with FON heartbeat so you can still roam for free...
Piranha 2 ships with:
- MMC card support (both vfat and ext2 filesystems are supported)
- CIFS support
- kmod-tun for proper airbase-ng functionality
- aircrack-ng r1396 and aircrack-ptw
- LuCI WebGUI 0.8.6
- WPA/WPA2 support for both AP and client modes
- Kismet Drone
- FON heartbeat
- custom monitor-mode and user-startup scripts
- Jasager 2.1 (alpha4)
Piranha 2 broadcasts a WPA2-encrypted SSID “default” with passwd “k4m1k4z3″ by default. opkg is pre-configured to prioritize the Piranha package repository at any time over the fallback repository of stock Kamikaze 8.09, which Piranha 2 is based upon.
There’s one known issue with alpha4: For proper Jasager functionality, you need to “killall hostapd” in order to destroy the pre-configured WPA2-encrypted wireless network.