These are my links for Settembre 29th through Settembre 30th:
These are my links for Settembre 19th through Settembre 25th:
- Zarafa –
- [ HOSTSFILE.MINE.NU ] [ HOSTS FILE PROJECT ] – Web adverts can be simply blocked by using a specially formatted text file called a “Hosts” file which is a list myself and numerous others have painstakingly compiled to now over 101000 (verified) known banner advertising companies and providers along with hostile websites that have been discovered (popup providers, spyware, dialers ,scams etc). This file tells your computer to try to and access itself whenever a banner advert is requested from a server that is in its "black" list, but instead of contacting the advert server your computer tries to request itself, and as your machine doesn't contain any adverts (if you are not running a web server) nothing will be shown.
- redhat.com | The Linux Logical Volume Manager –
Sii patriottico! Acquista anche tu Alitalia. Non servono mica soldi veri, non ti spaventare…si accettano TFR, pagherò, concessioni pubbliche…
These are my links for Settembre 18th through Settembre 19th:
These are my links for Settembre 16th through Settembre 17th:
- Run Mac OS X on an Eee PC – Wired How-To Wiki –
- How To Block Spammers/Hackers With Apache2′s mod_spamhaus (Debian Etch) | HowtoForge – Linux Howtos and Tutorials –
- Stack Overflow – Stack Overflow is a programming Q & A site that's free. Free to ask questions, free to answer questions, free to read, free to index.