Ok, eccolo pacchettizzato per Ubuntu Edgy. Per installarlo forzate dpkg a risolvere le sovrascritture, dato che questo pacchetto contiene file che normalmente sono distribuiti in pacchetti a parte:
dpkg -i --force-all k3b_1.0beta1-1_i386.deb
Se volete scoprire cosa cambia dalla versione 0.12.17 messa a disposizione con Edgy e questa 1.0 beta 1, di seguito il changelog…
* K3b now includes a VideoDVD kio slave. It can be used in Konqueror through the protocol videodvd:/
to copy the files from a VideoDVD with on-the-fly decryption if libdvdcss is installed.
(Be aware that in some countries it is not permitted to use libdvdcss.)
* New Device menu containing all the actions possible for a device (like eject, unmount, …).
This includes the possibility of assigning shortcuts to these kind of actions.
* K3b now warns if user parameters for external programs have been specified. This has been introduced
because there were some bug report that were caused by faulty user parameters.
* Cleaned up all the job classes: No job creates a widget anymore. This allows for non-GUI usage of libk3b.
For example in a kioslave.
* New option in the data project to not cache the inodes. That means it is possible to have multiple
actual copies of the same file on one CD/DVD.
* K3b now tries to disable stuff that might influence the burning process. This includes the KDED module
mediamanager, SuSEPlugger, and automounting (currently supported: subfs, supermount).
* New Audio Track source editor dialog to cut audio track sources at the beginning and the end.
* Splitted “read retries” and “ignore read errors” for data and audio sectors in cd copy and set new
defaults for audio sectors which make more sense: 5 retires and skip unreadable sectors.
* New Mediamanager which makes K3b always know which device contains which medium. This makes medium handling
more smooth and the user now selects a medium instead of a device.
– No waiting time anymore when asking for information on media (including for example Audio CD ripping).
– Nice default image filenames.
– CD Copy: Enable/disable options based on the source medium
– Automatically select newly inserted media as burning medium
* DCOP call directBurn() now returns a boolean value stating if the process could be started.
* New DCOP calls cddaRip(), videocdrip(), and videodvdrip() with media:/ url support.
* K3b can now handle media:/ urls from the command line to specify devices
* Better Lame settings dialog. Easier to use for the novice user and better defaults.
* Nicer Ogg Vorbis encoder settings dialog.
* K3b now shows the DVD Medium ID in the disk information view.
* K3b now displays a rough estimate on the remaining time for the current job.
* New automatic media size mode for the projects. This means K3b uses the size from an inserted medium
for the project maximum size.
* Make a suggestion for the filename when saving a project based on the Volume ID (data projects) or the
CD-Text title (Audio CD)
* The Audio encoder plugins are now able to provide (very simplistic) user feedback in case of an error.
* New settings “Swap byte order” and “Write Wave header” in the audio encoding plugin using external apps.
This makes way for the usage of such programs as mppenc to encode Musepack files. In fact, mppenc is set up
as a default along with flac if installed.
* New DCOP interface: K3bJobInterface which provides DCOP signals for the currently running job. It may,
for example, be used to provide information to a Karamba module.
* New KFile plugin for K3b projects. For now it only shows the type of the project (Data DVD or Audio CD or …)
but may be extended to show arbitrary information.
* K3b now chooses default image names based on the project name or the volumeid/cdtext title in case of
* The K3b Project DCOP Interface now uses the QString type for url parameters instead of KURL.
* Save/load audio cd track sources in audio projects
* Display a beautified volume id. For example: THE_TRANSPORTER -> The Transporter
* Check if the image directory exists before starting to create a project image
* Possibility to hide the OSD temporarily for one process.
* Completely rewritten Video DVD ripping and transcoding support:
– Simple on-the-fly transcoding of Video DVD titles
– Interface similar to Audio CD ripping
– Preview images in the ripping window
– Automatic clipping
– Simple resizing with automatic aspect ratio handling
* File System presets for all data projects including all the advanced options.
* Completely rewritten data project verification
– K3b now compares the written image instead of the single files
– Verification of Video DVD projects
* Little GUI changes:
– Changed the dialog layout in the action dialogs.
– Simplified the layout of the burn dialogs for data projects (more advanced settings hidden)
– Improved theme support (transparent themes)
* Device buffer status display for DVD burning with growisofs >= 7.0
Infine, le opzioni di compilazione:
Include libdvdread (Video DVD ripping) support: yes
Resmgr support: yes
Compile HAL support yes
Audioplayer available (alsa) yes
FFMpeg decoder plugin (decodes wma and others):
FLAC support: yes
libsndfile audio decoding support: yes
Mp3 decoding support (libmad): yes
Musepack support: yes
Ogg Vorbis support: yes
Lame Mp3 encoder plugin: yes
K3b Configure results:
Audio meta data reading with Taglib: yes
using version bundled with K3b
Audioplayer available (aRts) yes
Compile K3bSetup 2: yes
Tag guessing using MusicBrainz yes
Good - your configure finished. Start make now